Stripe is an internationally recognized payment gateway that provides online payment facilities to businesses or individuals. Generally, Stripe offers an application processing interface (API), which allows the users to transact online. It is widespread all over the world because of the flexible and reliable internet payment process.
Why You Need A Stripe Account?
From the very beginning of establishing Stripe in 2010, it has been proudly serving to ease online payments for digital marketers, companies agencies, and online businesses. The primary purpose of Stripe was to ensure a secure, hassle-free, and faster online payment system as the digital money transactions are increasing day by day.
However, Stripe is serving not only to ensure reliable and faster online payment but also offering other facilities for the users. It releases people from payment through Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transactions, or Cash payments, which are time-consuming as well as risky. Therefore, for small or big businesses, companies, online shops, or e-commerce sites that need to pay or receive from customers, Stripe is a big bang for them.
At present, Stripe is available for business in 34 countries and accepting payments from all over the world.
What You Need to Open a Stripe Account?
- Direct debit Business Bank Account Number( country-wise).
- Authentic data with Physical Address
- Dedicated IP address
- Authentic Contact Number( country-wise)
- A Government Issued ID, such as a Passport, Driving Licence.
- Your business website should be stripe-compliable (maintains stripe policy).If you cant take the hazard of creating Stripe accounts, Just try the paypalunlocked service. Guaranteed delivery within 48 hours (usually takes below 12 hours).