A verified Stripe Account is the best way to protect your business from fraud. The most common scams are chargebacks and carding. If a customer disputes their purchase, it will take up to six weeks for you to get your money back! This can impact your cash flow and leave you in the hole.
Stripe, being one of the most accepted payment solutions can solve your payment issues for businesses online. However, not every country has it available, nor everyone has the time to spend making their accounts. Besides, not everyone’s ready to share their personal data or some want to have multiple accounts.
You can now get Stripe accounts from PaypalUnlocked without getting into the hassle at all.
Features of Our Stripe Account
We provide 100% authentic and safe Stripe accounts that’ll be:
- Based in the USA.
- Verified with valid USA phone number.
- Bank verification is done with reputed USA banks.
- Green label account with all verifications done.
- SSN and driving license information is legit.
- Using valid USA IP address.
- Total fresh and safe account.
What You Get From Us?
- New account with all the login credentials (user ID and Pass).
- The SSN credentials associated with the account.
Stripe AccountProduct on sale
Why We’re the Best for Buying Verified Stripe Account?
Our Verified Stripe accounts are the safest when it comes to keeping your off-grid payment solutions safe. Here is the reason why we’re proud to say we’re the best:
- Completely USA accounts with US phone and bank Verification.
- Verified with a 100% green mark on your account.
- You get a real SSN & driving license for the account.
- Your payouts will be available in 7 days.
- 2 days’ payout is unavailable because it’s a brand new account, crafted only for you.
How does Stripe work?
Stripe offers an application processing interface (API), which allows the users to transact online. It allows a business to receive payments from their customers’ cards and transfer them directly to their own bank account. You can use Stripe for almost all kinds of payments including regular credit payment, subscription or recurring, Ali Pay, Apple Pay, and other payment solutions.
The workflow from the beginning to the end is smooth with Stripe. You’ll sign up for the service on their website as a merchant by putting in all your information, then by activating the account. You’ll provide the following:
- Credit card statement
- Bank details
- Business details
- Fulfillment details
- Two-step authentication info
Once you’re done with everything, you can go for accepting the payments using three main ways: Creating invoices, Third-party integration, or using Stripe terminals. All these methods are super easy to use once you get to understand the process.
Stripe accepts a wide variety of cards when you’re taking payments including Visa, Master, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, China Union Pay, Alipay, and more. Stripe is supporting payments from 39 countries currently with currencies from over 135+ countries with pricing of native currency.
Main Features of Stripe
As you can see, Stripe makes it a lot easier for both businesses and customers to make their transactions a lot easier with easy payments. Stripe doesn’t just make it simpler to do transactions online, it offers a lot more. You can have the following features and more while using stripe as your daily payment solution:
- Creating invoices
- Open-Source Plugin
- Payment Options
- Mobile Customer Interface
- Financial Reporting
- Unified Payout
- Payout Timing
- Consolidated Reports
- Dispute Handling
- Embeddable Checkout
- Multicurrency Payouts
- Roles and Permissions
- Collaboration Notes
- Accounting Integrations
- Custom UI Toolkit
Why You Need A Stripe Account?
Stripe has been serving to ease online payments for digital marketers, companies agencies, and online businesses from the very beginning. The primary purpose of Stripe was to ensure a secure, hassle-free, and faster online payment system as digital money transactions are increasing day by day.
It’s serving not only to ensure reliable and faster online payment but also offering other facilities for the users. You can do payments through Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transactions, or Cash payments, which are time-consuming as well as risky. Therefore, for small or big businesses, companies, online shops, or e-commerce sites that need to pay or receive from customers, Stripe is the way out for them.
At present, Stripe is available for business in 39 countries and accepting payments from all over the world.
What You Need to Open a Stripe Account?
- Direct debit Business Bank Account Number (country-wise).
- Type of the account (company account or individual account.)
- Business/personal information like name, address, etc. (depending on account type)
- Authentic data with Physical Address
- Dedicated IP address
- Authentic Contact Number (residing country of the account holder)
- Domain (to integrate the payment method)
- A Government Issued ID, such as a Passport, Driving License.
- Your business website should be Stripe-compliant (maintains stripe policies).
- All the attributes regarding your account.
- Beneficial owner information for your personal stripe account (like a bank account).
If you can’t take the hazard of creating Stripe accounts, Just try the PaypalUnlocked service. Guaranteed delivery within 48 hours (usually takes below 12 hours).
And a few more…
You have to spend a certain amount and time using the account to enable your payouts. Stripe will ask for two more pieces of information at this stage:
- The last four digits of SSN (social security number)
- ID Documents Scan copy.
What do you need afterward?
As we provide a verified Stripe account based in the US, you need to have these things in hand to use the account safely:
- The static IP address in USA Location (to keep it legit when you access the account).
- You will need a USA Bank Account to withdraw money (or a global payment solution like Payoneer.)
How to add Stripe to Shopify
Getting stripe as your payment solution on Shopify can help your business function smoothly. Here is how you can add your Stripe merchant account to your Shopify website:
- Go to Shopify settings and locate “Payment Providers”.
- Click on the “Accept credit cards” option, you’ll see “Stripe” here.
- Select “Shopify Payments” and click on “Active”.
- Complete the account setup by providing the necessary credentials.
- You can now check your payment status and history from the Stripe dashboard.
How to Create an Invoice on Stripe?
Creating an invoice is one of the methods to accept payment through Stripe and here is how you can create one:
- Go to the invoice page and log into your Stripe account if not logged in already.
- Select the option “+Add new customer”, you’ll get a new interface.
- Put your customers’ name, email, and other info and hit “Add customer” at the bottom.
- Now, put in the descriptions of your product along with its price.
- Send the invoice to your customer now and verify the email address.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is it safe to use this account outside the USA?
Yes, if you follow the proper precaution, it’s fine to use the account outside the US. You need to use a private proxy to access the account, but a VPS is the best option.
2. If I got paid on my Stripe account when I can withdraw the money?
Stripe uses a 7-day payout rolling by default for the new accounts. After a few successful payouts, you can ask Strip support to make it 2 days from the next payment. However, there’s holding money for possible chargebacks of 20% with global payment like Payoneer.
3. Do you sell 2-days rolling accounts?
If you need an old Stripe account with transaction histories with a 2-days rolling cycle, you can get so from us. Contact us for a custom quote for such services.
4. Do I need to have a real USA bank account for payments?
Not necessarily. Although Stripe asks for a local USA bank account to receive the payment. You can use a global payment solution like Payoneer. We can also guide you on how you can get your account compatible with Stripe as a bank account.
5. What reasons may Stripe ban my account for?
You can get banned from Stripe for many reasons, some of them would be high chargebacks, flagged or fluctuating proxy, illegal transactions, flagged device with a banned account in the past, etc.